S.O.A.R.S. has, for the past twenty-three (23) years, primarily provided defense oriented services to government agencies, as the graphics and statistics provided below, demonstrate. S.O.A.R.S. has, although not frequently, provided plaintiff oriented services to private attorneys and has provided services to businesses in the private sector.
- Two-thousand-three-hundred-thirty-one (2,331) claims worked on behalf of New Mexico Risk Management, involving claims against various State, County and Municipal agencies.
- Two thousand-one-hundred-fourteen (2,114) claims, worked on behalf of Albuquerque Risk Management and the Albuquerque City Attorney’s Office,
- Ninety-three (93) claims worked for the New Mexico Self-Insurers Fund, on behalf of the Association of Counties or the Municipal League,
- Twenty-two (22) claims been worked for the Bernalillo County Detention Center,
- Ten (10) claims worked on behalf of the Albuquerque Aviation Police,
- Fifty-three (53) claims worked for Native American Tribal Entities
- The remaining three-hundred-eighty-five (385) cases represent assignments accepted from private attorneys, insurance companies,adjusting firms, private businesses and a few private citizens